Nb.! Ta’Med cancellation insurance (Ta’Med Forsikring) is a trial subject to change. It is free of charge during the introduction period. It is valid as long as the insurance conditions appear on www.fdm.dk/ta-med.
Your ride is canceled? Don’t worry, FDM’s got your back!
(Nb. Ta’Med cancellation insurance is experimental and subject to change, but free of charge, during the introductory offer period. See www.fdm.dk/ta-med)
If you are employed at one of our partner companies, you can use Ta’Med insurance to get home or work quicker. If your ride is canceled on the same day because:
- Your driver is ill.
- Your driver must delay the ride for more than 1 hour because of imposed overtime at work.
- The car broke down and the trip cannot happen.
Then you can get help to continue your journey! FDM Ta'Med Insurance refunds up to DKK 300 for a taxi on the way between your workplace and your place of residence.
Depending on what gets you home fastest, you can choose whether to take a taxi all the way or spend the money on a taxi to/from a station.
Here's what you should do:
- Take a screenshot of the push notification that informs you about the cancellation.
- Click the notification and take a screenshot of the canceled trip in Ta’Med.
- Look for a replacement trip in Ta'Med with the same start time as the canceled trip.
- If you get a driver, continue your trip with him/her.
- If you do not match another driver within 30 minutes of the start time of the canceled trip, you can take a taxi and get up to DKK 300 refunded.
- Take a screenshot of your “ride feed” where the searched tour is marked as “no-match”
- Use a Taxi to assist you further. Remember the receipt!
- Request a refund by writing to Tamed@fdm.dk within 14 days of the incident. Remember to
attach the two screenshots and the taxi receipt.
You are covered if you work in Ballerup and are employed in Tryg Forsikring, Nets, Visma, Velliv, Siemens, CGI Denmark, GN Store Nord and all companies with headquarters in The Camp shared office.